Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Need a Dental Cleaning? Talk to Danielle Corrigan

I need you to come be my patient! This semester in dental hygiene school, we are starting to see patients during our clinic time. Well, we are going to be seeing patients each semester now until I graduate next spring. This means I need your help. I am in charge of creating my schedule and I need a whole lot of patients. Here is the information:
  • It's $5 and nothing else. The appointment includes x-rays, assessment/cleaning/scaling/polishing/fluoride, and an exam. Exams are only for people who do not see a dentist regularly. Also, if you don't have a regular dentist, you can get work done at the dental clinic. They take all insurances and prices are about half off. Not sure if the half off is only for people without insurance, I don't know.
  • It's about four hours long and you might need to come back another day to finish. It is a school, so it takes quite a while. I know, annoying.
  • There is a possibility that I wouldn't be able to finish you. This is if you are classified as a patient that would be too complicated for me at this time. You would be referred to a second year student to be finished.
  • Here are the times that I need you. Please let me know as soon as possible what you can do.
  • Please tell everyone you know and all family members included.
  • Clinic hours/what your appointment time would be, beginning February 3rd:
  • Tuesdays: 8:00am-11:30am.
  • Wednesdays 1:00pm-4:30pm.
  • Thursdays 8:00am-11:30am.
  • If you come for yourself, please do not bring your little children. I don't know what they would do for four hours. However, I can see children of all ages if you want them to have an appointment. Their appointments would not take up the full four hours. Children scheduled for an appointment that are under the age of 18 need to have their parent/legal guardian with them.

I need to know as soon as possible what you can do! Please e-mail me at jndcorrigan@gmail.com or call at 801-830-5065. Leave a message if I don't answer and I will call you back.
Thanks everyone!

-Danielle Corrigan

P.S. I will give you directions to the school once you schedule. Also, if you schedule, confirm it, and then don't come...that's REALLY bad for me. :-(

No comments: